The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- His sadness consumes me http://t.co/4QMHebLZR2 15 hours ago
- I used to only wear brown eyeshadow every day until @sugarpillmakeup came and gave me LIFE instagram.com/p/3CsMjRh2Vj/ 1 day ago
- Dishing out pink slips to everyone on #teamginger at the #rpdr7 finale #sashayaway ! #teamviolet… instagram.com/p/26VaMnB2QF/ 4 days ago
- 80% Polyvinyl Chloride and so much more #barbie #barbiestyle @ THE ORPHEUM THEATRE instagram.com/p/241nAwB2cN/ 5 days ago
- Channeling #MargeSimpson #simpsons instagram.com/p/2tf_zPh2WI/ 1 week ago
- Equestrian Club #madonnainn #ponyroom #friendshiplevelup instagram.com/p/2mjTsEh2Z_/ 1 week ago