The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- http://t.co/nPPx04Kx5s 1 week ago
- When I come back it's pitch black 😢 http://t.co/bBXJ3eqEVc 1 week ago
- Now I will always remember that chicken http://t.co/RiTpOHi7Tl 2 weeks ago
- Stoked! http://t.co/ozDzK8nNw6 3 weeks ago
- My ghost emoji friend from last year gained some weight 👻🎂 #FYF #fuckyeafest @ Los Angeles Memorial… instagram.com/p/6tLQ2jh2Tc/ 1 month ago
- One from the Disney archives, happy bday Dooby x Dolan @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/6khhTOh2bl/ 1 month ago