The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- My ghost emoji friend from last year gained some weight 👻🎂 #FYF #fuckyeafest @ Los Angeles Memorial… instagram.com/p/6tLQ2jh2Tc/ 1 week ago
- One from the Disney archives, happy bday Dooby x Dolan @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/6khhTOh2bl/ 1 week ago
- It's like a shot of #SPAM ... #blessed @ Düsseldorf Airport instagram.com/p/6ZqO2nh2bx/ 2 weeks ago
- cute fart auf wiedersehen austria @ Salzburg, Austria instagram.com/p/6ZLYEeh2Se/ 2 weeks ago
- stone cold #deandri didn't get kicked out of this cemetery 👻 @ Petersfriedhof Salzburg instagram.com/p/6X106Ah2Yj/ 2 weeks ago
- Boat's going down #butfirstletmetakeaselfie @ Fuschlseebad instagram.com/p/6XcIA_B2Sn/ 2 weeks ago