The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 1 month ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 1 month ago
- I can't deal with the stuff they serve in the cafeteria here http://t.co/M3goHBheCE 1 month ago
- Steak looks like an ouija board planchette http://t.co/CEIwbmBpo2 1 month ago
- http://t.co/nPPx04Kx5s 2 months ago
- When I come back it's pitch black 😢 http://t.co/bBXJ3eqEVc 2 months ago