The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Unforgettable international trip of firsts : Wore lolita 8 days in a row and had parisian fancy times… instagram.com/p/zh65wKB2XD/ 1 day ago
- The best coffee eclair I’ve ever had http://t.co/qFIA1mSDRY 1 day ago
- Egg http://t.co/14LEOx6Wmo 1 day ago
- 80% of French people are high on the rude scale. Not going to miss that. Not going to miss much actually. 1 day ago
- It's Tuesday eh? #twinsietuesday @ Jardin du Luxembourg instagram.com/p/zf-8-4h2ct/ 2 days ago
- Fancy Full and Fancy Free #btssb #babythestarsshinebright #versailles @ Château de Versailles instagram.com/p/zfcOHLh2UM/ 2 days ago