The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Hanging with the ball-loving, say-no-to-boho-fringe-festival-style crowd actionbooth instagram.com/p/1t1ujXh2SD/ 2 hours ago
- Going home lightly toasted on both sides🍞 Thanks handsomecostanza for providing butter x jam all… instagram.com/p/1rft-Xh2bG/ 1 day ago
- Grouchella @ Rose Garden at Empire Polo Field instagram.com/p/1rKTbHh2Vb/ 1 day ago
- Getting our tubes tied. #Tubular @ Ace Hotel & Swim Club instagram.com/p/1pWNuFh2cR/ 1 day ago
- I like indoor outdoors #teepee instagram.com/p/1jdXxwh2Rf/ 4 days ago
- smoggy instagram.com/p/1ebP30h2Tf/ 6 days ago