The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 3 days ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 3 weeks ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 4 weeks ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 1 month ago
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 3 months ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 3 months ago