The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Enjoying my meatwad grilled cheese at #adultswimdrivein #aquateenhungerforce #adultswim #athf @ Santa… instagram.com/p/0tvqYfB2Uz/ 4 hours ago
- Skin & Bones for drag night @osaccessories @ Mickys Weho instagram.com/p/0mWnpuh2Sj/ 3 days ago
- sad clown Polaroid instagram.com/p/0i0bcJh2Y0/ 4 days ago
- #clowning with one leg #lacanvas @ LA carnivale instagram.com/p/0hNMlTh2bA/ 5 days ago
- Awkward leg pose contest with @vdaloia @ Melrose Ave instagram.com/p/0gcJqzB2XJ/ 5 days ago
- #bekind and #getaprince http://t.co/9l6VTokh85 5 days ago