Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Add me on Snapchat! Username: hexperplex snapchat.com/add/hexperplex 1 month ago
- ketchupmagazinehk's photo instagram.com/p/BB0UDdjrUje/ 3 months ago
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 3 months ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 4 months ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 4 months ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 4 months ago