Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- A secret society undertaker with a prosthetic nose: #winner !! #dapperday #dapperdayexpo Are you a… instagram.com/p/ztTDj7B2QV/ 12 hours ago
- 50 shades of green #dapperday #dapperdayexpo @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/ztHQzOh2cL/ 14 hours ago
- New friend http://t.co/qSVjDakbvw 1 day ago
- Going steady... Frantically flipping through old #ArchieComics cuz I have no idea what to wear for… instagram.com/p/zoTkH5h2Z6/ 2 days ago
- Unforgettable international trip of firsts : Wore lolita 8 days in a row and had parisian fancy times… instagram.com/p/zh65wKB2XD/ 4 days ago
- The best coffee eclair I’ve ever had http://t.co/qFIA1mSDRY 4 days ago