Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Steak looks like an ouija board planchette http://t.co/CEIwbmBpo2 1 day ago
- http://t.co/nPPx04Kx5s 2 weeks ago
- When I come back it's pitch black 😢 http://t.co/bBXJ3eqEVc 2 weeks ago
- Now I will always remember that chicken http://t.co/RiTpOHi7Tl 3 weeks ago
- Stoked! http://t.co/ozDzK8nNw6 3 weeks ago
- My ghost emoji friend from last year gained some weight 👻🎂 #FYF #fuckyeafest @ Los Angeles Memorial… instagram.com/p/6tLQ2jh2Tc/ 1 month ago