Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Showing the "stripper" at twalaland 's #blanchebabybachelorette some tlc instagram.com/p/00gY-xB2Ym/ 3 days ago
- spring wardrobe revamp #motelrocks #nastygal instagram.com/p/0yjhSLh2dT/ 4 days ago
- Enjoying my meatwad grilled cheese at #adultswimdrivein #aquateenhungerforce #adultswim #athf @ Santa… instagram.com/p/0tvqYfB2Uz/ 5 days ago
- Skin & Bones for drag night @osaccessories @ Mickys Weho instagram.com/p/0mWnpuh2Sj/ 1 week ago
- sad clown Polaroid instagram.com/p/0i0bcJh2Y0/ 1 week ago
- #clowning with one leg #lacanvas @ LA carnivale instagram.com/p/0hNMlTh2bA/ 1 week ago