My favorite brand of the moment – Something Else by Natalie Wood. I bought this Something Else pink fox tshirt at Pixie Market last time I was in NYC and I remembered being grumpy that a stupid tshirt cost $75 but I just HAD to have it and I gotta say… NO REGRETS. It’s one of my favorite tshirts of all time. I was as into foxes as I am now with clowns.
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 6 days ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 1 month ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 1 month ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 1 month ago
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 3 months ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 3 months ago