I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- Add me on Snapchat! Username: hexperplex snapchat.com/add/hexperplex 1 month ago
- ketchupmagazinehk's photo instagram.com/p/BB0UDdjrUje/ 3 months ago
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 3 months ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 4 months ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 4 months ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 4 months ago