The lingerie line’s claim to fame dates back to 2003′s Lost in Translation, when it was fittingly modeled by Scarlett Johansson’s behind. Since then, ARAKS has expanded to cover also swimwear, ready to wear and an organics line. My dearest friend, Shirley Chien works for the label so we were lucky enough to be backstage at their Spring09 ready to wear show!
- Evil Minion get out of the frame pls #minion #evilminion #despicableme @ Despicable Me Minion Mayhem instagram.com/p/m3pH1Mh2Xy/ 4 hours ago
- I miss the Blood Orange show and the Blood Moon to stay home to watch bloody drag queens yay!! #rpdr4eva 1 day ago
- Naughtycal #twinsietuesday #sailor #nautical #angelicpretty outfits from looooo3 instagram.com/p/m1Yochh2Vi/ 1 day ago
- Le suck. http://t.co/dmR4B3YBfb 1 day ago
- #linecamera lets me make stickers out of ANYTHING. With power this great, I can rule the world… instagram.com/p/mwYyJ7h2bw/ 2 days ago
- Who doesn’t like Rice Krispy treats esp when they are shaped like chicken drumsticks #asshole http://t.co/l2TllEH7iw 3 days ago