The lingerie line’s claim to fame dates back to 2003’s Lost in Translation, when it was fittingly modeled by Scarlett Johansson’s behind. Since then, ARAKS has expanded to cover also swimwear, ready to wear and an organics line. My dearest friend, Shirley Chien works for the label so we were lucky enough to be backstage at their Spring09 ready to wear show!
- yellow fever #simpsons #bartsimpson @ HNYPT instagram.com/p/5na6WLh2aT/ 3 days ago
- My kinda Bart Simpson #BONETHROWER #bartsimpson #simpsons #mickeymouse @ HNYPT instagram.com/p/5nO1miB2Q2/ 3 days ago
- never promised you a rose garden @ Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County instagram.com/p/5ib6VuB2a3/ 5 days ago
- Stay Puft meet n greet #staypuft #ghostbusters #ghostbustthewhip #rcrla photocredit @mullingitover instagram.com/p/5Z94wIh2Rl/ 1 week ago
- 'Shake City' travelers. I had the most eventful weekend with this crew 👻🔫 #rcrla #ghostbustthewhip… instagram.com/p/5Xa-B3h2dU/ 1 week ago
- "I Ain't Afraid of No Hoes" - Staying Puft at Chicken Ranch Brothel #ghostbusters #staypuft #rcrla… instagram.com/p/5VAJN4h2XG/ 1 week ago