The lingerie line’s claim to fame dates back to 2003′s Lost in Translation, when it was fittingly modeled by Scarlett Johansson’s behind. Since then, ARAKS has expanded to cover also swimwear, ready to wear and an organics line. My dearest friend, Shirley Chien works for the label so we were lucky enough to be backstage at their Spring09 ready to wear show!
- Is it a boy or is it a girl? Only time will tell... #whiterabbit #NOTpregnant #crayonday… instagram.com/p/nLUryzB2ZY/ 8 hours ago
- Soon. http://t.co/2nw3U0heG4 21 hours ago
- Celebrating Earth Day #twinsietuesday #gothiclolita stole looooo3 's wardrobe obviously instagram.com/p/nHKJbRh2ae/ 1 day ago
- chrissasparkles's video i.instagram.com/p/nFCExOQo_S/ 2 days ago
- passing gas #crayonday2014 #crayonday #pastelblue #disneyland @ Flo's V8 Café instagram.com/p/nCL0ACh2Tl/ 3 days ago
- Bringing you Crayon Day realness #pastel #disneyland #easter #crayonday2014 #crayonday @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/nB1bXDh2TS/ 4 days ago