The lingerie line’s claim to fame dates back to 2003’s Lost in Translation, when it was fittingly modeled by Scarlett Johansson’s behind. Since then, ARAKS has expanded to cover also swimwear, ready to wear and an organics line. My dearest friend, Shirley Chien works for the label so we were lucky enough to be backstage at their Spring09 ready to wear show!
- BajaFresh @ Marina Puerto Salina instagram.com/p/4s93R7h2U6/ 2 days ago
- raising my red flag #patrioticday #america #fourthofjuly instagram.com/p/4qAja0B2Xu/ 3 days ago
- Pagoda Inception for A.S.I.A. Kickoff 🇯🇵🇨🇳🇰🇷🇵🇭... Great job @irishgirlmott eliepoo 🏮🎋 @… instagram.com/p/4ki0Eph2dl/ 5 days ago
- 👯Twinsie Diaper Fairies👯 at your service the_loveless made these amazing matching circus #twinstars… instagram.com/p/4fdGqyB2f4/ 1 week ago
- I'm imagining the gloating rights this kid would have when she grows up cuz her amazing parents… instagram.com/p/4fWd0jh2Ts/ 1 week ago
- Thanks y'all for making me this year's California Barbie Princess! 👏 cabarbieprincess wants her… instagram.com/p/4dYlA6B2QL/ 1 week ago