Valley of the Dolls along with ~200 other doll enthusiasts invaded Royal/T today! 8 dolls were raffled off – and yes, there were 8 distinct, VERY audible screams of excitement. The Valley of the Dolls pop-up store will be at Royal/T for a while so if you want to get your hands on a Pullip, Blythe, Taeyang, Dal, J-Doll and Ai Doll, come on by. Blythe is still our favorite but I think Pullip is the “hot” thing now. It was only a few months ago when we spent a crapton of money on those Re-ment outfits… we deviced this system where we weighed the Re-ment box to make sure we weren’t getting the same outfits each time. HAHA. dorks.
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 3 weeks ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 3 weeks ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 3 weeks ago
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 3 months ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 3 months ago
- I can't deal with the stuff they serve in the cafeteria here http://t.co/M3goHBheCE 3 months ago