Finnish fashion illustrator Laura Laine is arguably one of the most talented in her field today. Only 24, She has done work for labels such as Escada and Zara and been featured in magazines such as ELLE girl and NY Times!
- I can't deal with the stuff they serve in the cafeteria here http://t.co/M3goHBheCE 1 day ago
- Steak looks like an ouija board planchette http://t.co/CEIwbmBpo2 5 days ago
- http://t.co/nPPx04Kx5s 2 weeks ago
- When I come back it's pitch black 😢 http://t.co/bBXJ3eqEVc 2 weeks ago
- Now I will always remember that chicken http://t.co/RiTpOHi7Tl 3 weeks ago
- Stoked! http://t.co/ozDzK8nNw6 4 weeks ago