Australian designer Jessica Sutton created the most fashionably attractive teddy bears whom I want to marry. I am torn between who I should hit on first… Tommy or Ollie? They are all handmade and are now for sale on fredflare.com. Very very limited supply – last I checked only Brian is left and he’s kinda a dork compared to the others. Get on the waiting list now so you can cuddle up with one by the fireplace this christmas. Here’s a link to her Etsy Store: Crafternoon in case they’re sold out on Fred Flare.
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 18 hours ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 3 weeks ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 3 weeks ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 4 weeks ago
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 3 months ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 3 months ago