We’ve uploaded our set of pictures (courtesy of Camille’s boo and photographer Jim Gleason) from the JapanLA Gothic Lolita Halloween Party on our flickr (look to the right for link–>). The spirit of halloween (and Clocky too!) were with all and everyone beamed in their fabulous outfits. We had so much fun and am so glad we don’t have to wait long till we see you all again at the next lolita event. I’m excited to see the Neil Sharum photos. He did a spooky one for the Royal/T staff it should be fantastic!!!
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 1 month ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 1 month ago
- I can't deal with the stuff they serve in the cafeteria here http://t.co/M3goHBheCE 1 month ago
- Steak looks like an ouija board planchette http://t.co/CEIwbmBpo2 1 month ago
- http://t.co/nPPx04Kx5s 2 months ago
- When I come back it's pitch black 😢 http://t.co/bBXJ3eqEVc 2 months ago