We’ve uploaded our set of pictures (courtesy of Camille’s boo and photographer Jim Gleason) from the JapanLA Gothic Lolita Halloween Party on our flickr (look to the right for link–>). The spirit of halloween (and Clocky too!) were with all and everyone beamed in their fabulous outfits. We had so much fun and am so glad we don’t have to wait long till we see you all again at the next lolita event. I’m excited to see the Neil Sharum photos. He did a spooky one for the Royal/T staff it should be fantastic!!!
- Add me on Snapchat! Username: hexperplex snapchat.com/add/hexperplex 2 months ago
- ketchupmagazinehk's photo instagram.com/p/BB0UDdjrUje/ 4 months ago
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 4 months ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 5 months ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 5 months ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 5 months ago