We’ve uploaded our set of pictures (courtesy of Camille’s boo and photographer Jim Gleason) from the JapanLA Gothic Lolita Halloween Party on our flickr (look to the right for link–>). The spirit of halloween (and Clocky too!) were with all and everyone beamed in their fabulous outfits. We had so much fun and am so glad we don’t have to wait long till we see you all again at the next lolita event. I’m excited to see the Neil Sharum photos. He did a spooky one for the Royal/T staff it should be fantastic!!!
- A secret society undertaker with a prosthetic nose: #winner !! #dapperday #dapperdayexpo Are you a… instagram.com/p/ztTPXzB2Qq/ 2 hours ago
- A secret society undertaker with a prosthetic nose: #winner !! #dapperday #dapperdayexpo Are you a… instagram.com/p/ztTDj7B2QV/ 2 hours ago
- 50 shades of green #dapperday #dapperdayexpo @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/ztHQzOh2cL/ 4 hours ago
- New friend http://t.co/qSVjDakbvw 23 hours ago
- Going steady... Frantically flipping through old #ArchieComics cuz I have no idea what to wear for… instagram.com/p/zoTkH5h2Z6/ 2 days ago
- Unforgettable international trip of firsts : Wore lolita 8 days in a row and had parisian fancy times… instagram.com/p/zh65wKB2XD/ 4 days ago