We’ve uploaded our set of pictures (courtesy of Camille’s boo and photographer Jim Gleason) from the JapanLA Gothic Lolita Halloween Party on our flickr (look to the right for link–>). The spirit of halloween (and Clocky too!) were with all and everyone beamed in their fabulous outfits. We had so much fun and am so glad we don’t have to wait long till we see you all again at the next lolita event. I’m excited to see the Neil Sharum photos. He did a spooky one for the Royal/T staff it should be fantastic!!!
- Waiting for the Angle of Music to put me to sleep... Which he did thanks to drowsy flu meds… instagram.com/p/40IuhCh2Rs/ 4 hours ago
- BajaFresh @ Marina Puerto Salina instagram.com/p/4s93R7h2U6/ 2 days ago
- raising my red flag #patrioticday #america #fourthofjuly instagram.com/p/4qAja0B2Xu/ 4 days ago
- Pagoda Inception for A.S.I.A. Kickoff 🇯🇵🇨🇳🇰🇷🇵🇭... Great job @irishgirlmott eliepoo 🏮🎋 @… instagram.com/p/4ki0Eph2dl/ 6 days ago
- 👯Twinsie Diaper Fairies👯 at your service the_loveless made these amazing matching circus #twinstars… instagram.com/p/4fdGqyB2f4/ 1 week ago
- I'm imagining the gloating rights this kid would have when she grows up cuz her amazing parents… instagram.com/p/4fWd0jh2Ts/ 1 week ago