We’ve uploaded our set of pictures (courtesy of Camille’s boo and photographer Jim Gleason) from the JapanLA Gothic Lolita Halloween Party on our flickr (look to the right for link–>). The spirit of halloween (and Clocky too!) were with all and everyone beamed in their fabulous outfits. We had so much fun and am so glad we don’t have to wait long till we see you all again at the next lolita event. I’m excited to see the Neil Sharum photos. He did a spooky one for the Royal/T staff it should be fantastic!!!
- Showing the "stripper" at twalaland 's #blanchebabybachelorette some tlc instagram.com/p/00gY-xB2Ym/ 2 days ago
- spring wardrobe revamp #motelrocks #nastygal instagram.com/p/0yjhSLh2dT/ 3 days ago
- Enjoying my meatwad grilled cheese at #adultswimdrivein #aquateenhungerforce #adultswim #athf @ Santa… instagram.com/p/0tvqYfB2Uz/ 5 days ago
- Skin & Bones for drag night @osaccessories @ Mickys Weho instagram.com/p/0mWnpuh2Sj/ 1 week ago
- sad clown Polaroid instagram.com/p/0i0bcJh2Y0/ 1 week ago
- #clowning with one leg #lacanvas @ LA carnivale instagram.com/p/0hNMlTh2bA/ 1 week ago