We’ve uploaded our set of pictures (courtesy of Camille’s boo and photographer Jim Gleason) from the JapanLA Gothic Lolita Halloween Party on our flickr (look to the right for link–>). The spirit of halloween (and Clocky too!) were with all and everyone beamed in their fabulous outfits. We had so much fun and am so glad we don’t have to wait long till we see you all again at the next lolita event. I’m excited to see the Neil Sharum photos. He did a spooky one for the Royal/T staff it should be fantastic!!!
- dealing with all these pricks... @estherdrawsyou stickers make great backgrounds and I feel like I… instagram.com/p/lQPs7RB2aZ/ 5 hours ago
- I love hotels. Now I just like hotels more. http://t.co/wv26Gvk1Oj 14 hours ago
- #selfie over naps http://t.co/dveGWOvU4L 20 hours ago
- !!! staud's photo instagram.com/p/lMCwKLhJuZ/ 1 day ago
- I made my mom cry with that tweet. See what I mean? 1 day ago
- @zilla308 !!! New insta-spoof idea! Yay! Where can I get a mannequin for cheap? I already have like a body pillow so being a little greedy 1 day ago