Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 4 days ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 4 weeks ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 4 weeks ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 1 month ago
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 3 months ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 3 months ago