Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- Going steady... Frantically flipping through old #ArchieComics cuz I have no idea what to wear for… instagram.com/p/zoTkH5h2Z6/ 12 hours ago
- Unforgettable international trip of firsts : Wore lolita 8 days in a row and had parisian fancy times… instagram.com/p/zh65wKB2XD/ 2 days ago
- The best coffee eclair I’ve ever had http://t.co/qFIA1mSDRY 3 days ago
- Egg http://t.co/14LEOx6Wmo 3 days ago
- 80% of French people are high on the rude scale. Not going to miss that. Not going to miss much actually. 3 days ago
- It's Tuesday eh? #twinsietuesday @ Jardin du Luxembourg instagram.com/p/zf-8-4h2ct/ 3 days ago