Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- Add me on Snapchat! Username: hexperplex snapchat.com/add/hexperplex 1 month ago
- ketchupmagazinehk's photo instagram.com/p/BB0UDdjrUje/ 3 months ago
- Clorox michelada https://t.co/fbupzSOlLG 3 months ago
- Thanks for the newspaper now I can make origami sailor hats https://t.co/TPqt4ZPSLw 4 months ago
- Puerto Rican food - I will not miss you. Last meal at work cafeteria https://t.co/rWcCPnFB43 4 months ago
- Golden Globes to kick off 2016 work travel https://t.co/26NSGKanc7 4 months ago