Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- BajaFresh @ Marina Puerto Salina instagram.com/p/4s93R7h2U6/ 1 day ago
- raising my red flag #patrioticday #america #fourthofjuly instagram.com/p/4qAja0B2Xu/ 2 days ago
- Pagoda Inception for A.S.I.A. Kickoff 🇯🇵🇨🇳🇰🇷🇵🇭... Great job @irishgirlmott eliepoo 🏮🎋 @… instagram.com/p/4ki0Eph2dl/ 4 days ago
- 👯Twinsie Diaper Fairies👯 at your service the_loveless made these amazing matching circus #twinstars… instagram.com/p/4fdGqyB2f4/ 6 days ago
- I'm imagining the gloating rights this kid would have when she grows up cuz her amazing parents… instagram.com/p/4fWd0jh2Ts/ 6 days ago
- Thanks y'all for making me this year's California Barbie Princess! 👏 cabarbieprincess wants her… instagram.com/p/4dYlA6B2QL/ 1 week ago