Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- #americanairline is the worst. I flew so much finally got gold and they still made me check my bag. No entertainment either. The worst. 1 month ago
- Food in general sucks in Puerto Rico but this ceviche is spot on http://t.co/z6FRYNHxm7 1 month ago
- I can't deal with the stuff they serve in the cafeteria here http://t.co/M3goHBheCE 1 month ago
- Steak looks like an ouija board planchette http://t.co/CEIwbmBpo2 1 month ago
- http://t.co/nPPx04Kx5s 2 months ago
- When I come back it's pitch black 😢 http://t.co/bBXJ3eqEVc 2 months ago