The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Is it a boy or is it a girl? Only time will tell... #whiterabbit #NOTpregnant #crayonday… instagram.com/p/nLUryzB2ZY/ 3 hours ago
- Soon. http://t.co/2nw3U0heG4 15 hours ago
- Celebrating Earth Day #twinsietuesday #gothiclolita stole looooo3 's wardrobe obviously instagram.com/p/nHKJbRh2ae/ 1 day ago
- chrissasparkles's video i.instagram.com/p/nFCExOQo_S/ 2 days ago
- passing gas #crayonday2014 #crayonday #pastelblue #disneyland @ Flo's V8 Café instagram.com/p/nCL0ACh2Tl/ 3 days ago
- Bringing you Crayon Day realness #pastel #disneyland #easter #crayonday2014 #crayonday @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/nB1bXDh2TS/ 3 days ago