The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- I had better luck with men in the days before tinder... Looooooong before tinder #dickensfair @ The… instagram.com/p/vuTDZyh2cq/ 1 hour ago
- French, Russian, English dolls #dickensfair #lolitafashion #angelicpretty @ The Great Dickens… instagram.com/p/vuM6WDB2XP/ 2 hours ago
- 3rd shift meeting? No problem! Jetlag Mandy was ready since 2am 2 days ago
- @zilla308 if they’re engineers they’re half dads half virgins 5 days ago
- Oh haha aerospace bus picked them up so I was right 5 days ago
- Is there an engineering convention in town? http://t.co/H9ctlq8wij 5 days ago