The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Knee pinch jason71's photo instagram.com/p/lb2Daex8-T/ 1 hour ago
- It's a SHAM... rock shake #twinsietuesday #stpatricksday #stpattys #shamrockshake #mint instagram.com/p/laLkioB2Ye/ 22 hours ago
- I got tricked into looking at guy booty cuz his pants were hanging below his butt. Is THAT why guys do that? 🍑 1 day ago
- Virgin Mary is Team Holy Ghost instagram.com/p/lWkfcpB2Um/ 2 days ago
- @looooo3 I want this 'nose ring' methadonesshop's photo instagram.com/p/lWPOolpATi/ 2 days ago
- Crystal Geyser http://t.co/irXSmNi0Xn 3 days ago