The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 2 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 2 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 2 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 2 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 3 days ago
- @DorkDuJour this priest (i will keep praying) http://t.co/mwnLqM4whM 4 days ago