The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Found the fobbiest restaurant by the hotel. Eating stinky tofu don’t look at me http://t.co/L1S9FRaNCo 17 hours ago
- Used up all our bitcoins to be part of Virgin Galactic's fleet #twinsietuesday @ Silicon Valley Space… instagram.com/p/sL1e--B2UT/ 18 hours ago
- Flintstones and Beetlejuice Hang #FYF #lazyoaf @ FYF Fest instagram.com/p/sJrdg7h2T7/ 1 day ago
- This next song is about the time I dropped my watermelon 🍉 cuz cabarbieprincess 👸 shot a rocket… instagram.com/p/sF4aiOh2WE/ 3 days ago
- #1 cool summer #FYF #lazyoaf #catdress instagram.com/p/sELzLxB2RE/ 3 days ago
- looooo3's video i.instagram.com/p/sBKMAjQTeL/ 4 days ago