The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Happy birthday @stephieebeast and @badkidbebe 💛💕💖!!! #simpsons the_loveless's photo i.instagram.com/p/s8xFnxDFvC/ 1 day ago
- He ate my shorts #simpsonstakethebowl #simpsons #bartsimpson @ Hollywood Bowl instagram.com/p/s8wWdpB2Wm/ 1 day ago
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, how over it are you?” question posed right after @looooo3 stares at piece of paper for 10 min http://t.co/4qxroUeBOO 2 days ago
- Sooooooooooo much pointing going on @looooo3 http://t.co/ZMVlpauf5n 2 days ago
- Iglooooo3 #maddecentblockparty @ Mad Decent instagram.com/p/s5wvpLB2SA/ 3 days ago
- This is our Ice Cream Parlor! #gibsongirl #twinsietuesday #dapperday2014 #dapperdayexpo… instagram.com/p/s35nE_B2b-/ 3 days ago