The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Daughters of Anarchy #TRIco @ Tri-co instagram.com/p/m_ocvnh2YT/ 3 hours ago
- Is my Hangyodon 80s prom dress fishy? #tbt #hangyodon #fishy #sanrio #smallgift instagram.com/p/m62ezFh2X8/ 2 days ago
- I now have a universal studios seasons pass too so whoever wants to go with me to stalk Bart hit me up 3 days ago
- Evil Minion get out of the frame pls #minion #evilminion #despicableme @ Despicable Me Minion Mayhem instagram.com/p/m3pH1Mh2Xy/ 3 days ago
- I miss the Blood Orange show and the Blood Moon to stay home to watch bloody drag queens yay!! #rpdr4eva 4 days ago
- Naughtycal #twinsietuesday #sailor #nautical #angelicpretty outfits from looooo3 instagram.com/p/m1Yochh2Vi/ 4 days ago