The Compounding Department is the reigning champion 2 years in a row for the Group Costumes Prize at work. Not about to give away our title… It’s all about early preparation and fun with felt. Material costs for the whole group was only $70! The biggest struggle was actually finding people who are willing or able to be a character during that time slot. Of course we won!!!!!!!! yay! Now for next year….
The Dino costume was the most last minute but the most adored.
reusing the costume for some nighttime fun!
- Yes I do #enjoy @ Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle instagram.com/p/ugpsSpB2fD/ 10 hours ago
- Mon ami! 💖💕 http://t.co/8HBT4Ld1ub 1 day ago
- Baywatch is Alerte à Malibu in France….. 😹 1 day ago
- Singe de Cirque #rouen #vieuxmarche #cymbalmonkey #circusmonkey @ Place Du Vieux Marché, Rouen instagram.com/p/udqk1th2bK/ 1 day ago
- Say hello to #twinsietuesday instagram.com/p/ubOlkPB2Z1/ 2 days ago
- This guy watches me sleep every night here. Le Creep. @ Mercure Rouen Centre Cathédrale instagram.com/p/uZx0twB2b5/ 3 days ago