Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- kutusita nyanko fancy cat party japanla cabarbieprincess llcooolsmith @ Japan L.A. instagram.com/p/ZeznJAh2bW/ 12 hours ago
- Cat lovers vine.co/v/b9B171BAPnp 13 hours ago
- Cat allergies vine.co/v/b9BOxAHVUKw 13 hours ago
- @beingeliot fave painting!!!!!! http://t.co/K9pomABH8i 14 hours ago
- not adding up @ MOCA instagram.com/p/ZeXeBYh2Uz/ 16 hours ago
- The Californians llcooolsmith @zilla308 cabarbieprincess alexnelsonphd @ MOCA instagram.com/p/ZeU31fh2f9/ 16 hours ago