Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Gluggggggglugggghlugggg http://t.co/N23AjNzwpl 11 hours ago
- Best of LBC - pickled egggggggg http://t.co/rO9Qej0PEL 11 hours ago
- Sea Groot #stingray @ Aquarium of the Pacific instagram.com/p/sa-MhQB2Ul/ 14 hours ago
- Supporting Glory Holes instagram.com/p/sYbCEfB2XO/ 1 day ago
- Faves http://t.co/oQ7uwN2URi 2 days ago
- Dice x Neighborhood baseball jersey ya bish #dicemagazine I love visiting @RosozD at TRIco with… instagram.com/p/sWDAUzh2YQ/ 2 days ago