Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Is it a boy or is it a girl? Only time will tell... #whiterabbit #NOTpregnant #crayonday… instagram.com/p/nLUryzB2ZY/ 3 hours ago
- Soon. http://t.co/2nw3U0heG4 15 hours ago
- Celebrating Earth Day #twinsietuesday #gothiclolita stole looooo3 's wardrobe obviously instagram.com/p/nHKJbRh2ae/ 1 day ago
- chrissasparkles's video i.instagram.com/p/nFCExOQo_S/ 2 days ago
- passing gas #crayonday2014 #crayonday #pastelblue #disneyland @ Flo's V8 Café instagram.com/p/nCL0ACh2Tl/ 3 days ago
- Bringing you Crayon Day realness #pastel #disneyland #easter #crayonday2014 #crayonday @ Disneyland instagram.com/p/nB1bXDh2TS/ 3 days ago