Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- I miss the Blood Orange show and the Blood Moon to stay home to watch bloody drag queens yay!! #rpdr4eva 10 hours ago
- Naughtycal #twinsietuesday #sailor #nautical #angelicpretty outfits from looooo3 instagram.com/p/m1Yochh2Vi/ 11 hours ago
- Le suck. http://t.co/dmR4B3YBfb 1 day ago
- #linecamera lets me make stickers out of ANYTHING. With power this great, I can rule the world… instagram.com/p/mwYyJ7h2bw/ 2 days ago
- Who doesn’t like Rice Krispy treats esp when they are shaped like chicken drumsticks #asshole http://t.co/l2TllEH7iw 2 days ago
- I just sat in the dark in my car for an hour for no reason #thesedays 2 days ago