Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- 3rd shift meeting? No problem! Jetlag Mandy was ready since 2am 1 day ago
- @zilla308 if they’re engineers they’re half dads half virgins 3 days ago
- Oh haha aerospace bus picked them up so I was right 3 days ago
- Is there an engineering convention in town? http://t.co/H9ctlq8wij 3 days ago
- 2 minks. You don’t need that in LA stupid. http://t.co/dJP0Y76P5J 3 days ago
- Farewell Croissant http://t.co/AFOeFFXDte 4 days ago