Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Dunno why I have macdonalds nails when Taco Bell is winning with this Dr pepper vanilla float freeze 5 hours ago
- Piña Collaborating on this #twinsietuesday instagram.com/p/tB4IMmB2T5/ 7 hours ago
- Happy birthday @stephieebeast and @badkidbebe 💛💕💖!!! #simpsons the_loveless's photo i.instagram.com/p/s8xFnxDFvC/ 2 days ago
- He ate my shorts #simpsonstakethebowl #simpsons #bartsimpson @ Hollywood Bowl instagram.com/p/s8wWdpB2Wm/ 2 days ago
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, how over it are you?” question posed right after @looooo3 stares at piece of paper for 10 min http://t.co/4qxroUeBOO 2 days ago
- Sooooooooooo much pointing going on @looooo3 http://t.co/ZMVlpauf5n 3 days ago