Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Dice x Neighborhood baseball jersey ya bish #dicemagazine I love visiting @RosozD at TRIco with… instagram.com/p/sWDAUzh2YQ/ 2 hours ago
- The Papacy of Jerry Maguire #jerrymaguire #jerrymaguireVHS #everythingisterrible #EIT #EIF #cinefamily… instagram.com/p/sT4PexB2UC/ 23 hours ago
- Back 2 School specials #monstersuniversity #disneyland #dca instagram.com/p/sOsNF-B2UF/ 2 days ago
- Found the fobbiest restaurant by the hotel. Eating stinky tofu don’t look at me http://t.co/L1S9FRaNCo 4 days ago
- Used up all our bitcoins to be part of Virgin Galactic's fleet #twinsietuesday @ Silicon Valley Space… instagram.com/p/sL1e--B2UT/ 4 days ago
- Flintstones and Beetlejuice Hang #FYF #lazyoaf @ FYF Fest instagram.com/p/sJrdg7h2T7/ 4 days ago