Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- @kittun @zilla308 meet at my house! Silverlake k? 4 hours ago
- They exist. SAN-X and everything. @JapanLA http://t.co/HzXsoLOWzv 6 hours ago
- Em. I type rilakkuma and this came up http://t.co/6IkyeIYg1O 6 hours ago
- Taste like drowning http://t.co/mlKZo2o2v5 21 hours ago
- Good hair day courtesy of drybar #addiction http://t.co/xi06s7N7aZ 22 hours ago
- Nutcrackin' #TchaikovSkeetSkeet #nutcracker instagram.com/p/hlu1sEB2Wp/ 1 day ago