Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- MOGWAI!!!!! #gremlins #gizmo instagram.com/p/w4mXzPB2aF/ 11 hours ago
- unsolving mysteries with #scoobydoo instagram.com/p/w3EMdNB2ec/ 1 day ago
- I wanna wrap the car up giant bow and everything and put it under my non existent tree and feel all the self love I have for myself 1 day ago
- How much for the giant bow http://t.co/H1Nk09EHTS 1 day ago
- RT @GoldenValleyUSA: @mandonator You can never go wrong with beef jerky. #goldenvalleynatural 1 day ago
- #tbt bear daddy #twinsietuesday I'm wearing the same children's dress to work today because I have no… instagram.com/p/wy5fGJB2YM/ 2 days ago