Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- Back at LAP for a day to be the Eagle Award #bringhomethewin proud #eagle @ Neutrogena Corporation instagram.com/p/u1kpjIh2ft/ 3 hours ago
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 3 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 3 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 3 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 3 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 4 days ago