Spent the weekend in San Diego and visited the Zoo (A+) and Seaworld (C-). Animal pictures are pretty boring so here are some highlights…
i like the koalas best because they remind me of my teddy bear Phoebe.
koala fingers look like how I drew hands when I was 5.
koala babies are so cute. imagine it in a sweatshirt. cute overload.
this bird’s got great style. footless tights, monochrome ensemble, contrasting yellow makeup. did i mention she was also strutting it?
i have some meerkat and panda pictures but… meegh they didn’t make the cut. i have no worthy pictures from seaworld. it was kinda a bore. we did have ribs after the zoo!!! yum!!!
- I just took a walking ‘ghost tour’ of Rome with 3 couples and no ghost stories were told so I was basically just 7th wheel around town 9 hours ago
- I had the #sistinechapel to myself for half an hour and now I'm catholic @ Cappella Sistina instagram.com/p/ulZtQ4B2TE/ 13 hours ago
- I woke up and I’m here ?!? Surreal http://t.co/TezBkRFrjw 22 hours ago
- n'Arc pas - the smaller and older #arcdetriomphe @ Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel instagram.com/p/uiug-Wh2ZI/ 1 day ago
- Yes I do #enjoy @ Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle instagram.com/p/ugpsSpB2fD/ 2 days ago
- Mon ami! 💖💕 http://t.co/8HBT4Ld1ub 3 days ago