My favorite brand of the moment – Something Else by Natalie Wood. I bought this Something Else pink fox tshirt at Pixie Market last time I was in NYC and I remembered being grumpy that a stupid tshirt cost $75 but I just HAD to have it and I gotta say… NO REGRETS. It’s one of my favorite tshirts of all time. I was as into foxes as I am now with clowns.
- Back at LAP for a day to be the Eagle Award #bringhomethewin proud #eagle @ Neutrogena Corporation instagram.com/p/u1kpjIh2ft/ 4 hours ago
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 3 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 3 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 3 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 3 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 4 days ago