My favorite brand of the moment – Something Else by Natalie Wood. I bought this Something Else pink fox tshirt at Pixie Market last time I was in NYC and I remembered being grumpy that a stupid tshirt cost $75 but I just HAD to have it and I gotta say… NO REGRETS. It’s one of my favorite tshirts of all time. I was as into foxes as I am now with clowns.
- know you have a snapchat addiction when you’re having a conversation w/ someone x all you wanna do is draw on them http://t.co/LDJ68JH4Dl 7 hours ago
- AAA certified mechanics #twinsietuesday #soboy #hammeringcars #mentionADfordiscount #joyrich instagram.com/p/hwYXGYB2TS/ 1 day ago
- @ianzimmerman why is a meatball sub only $2.18? A Big Mac is $3.57. Subway low balling x feeding the homeless 1 day ago
- @vdaloia the beast http://t.co/F11XWfDTnA 1 day ago
- @vdaloia omg kings goalie Ben Scrivens is from Cornell and is a hotelie haha! More reason to go to hockey games http://t.co/D1OwxdYWZv 1 day ago
- craving hot ham water but I’ll have a meatball sub instead I guess 1 day ago