I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- I woke up and I’m here ?!? Surreal http://t.co/TezBkRFrjw 10 hours ago
- n'Arc pas - the smaller and older #arcdetriomphe @ Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel instagram.com/p/uiug-Wh2ZI/ 1 day ago
- Yes I do #enjoy @ Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle instagram.com/p/ugpsSpB2fD/ 1 day ago
- Mon ami! 💖💕 http://t.co/8HBT4Ld1ub 2 days ago
- Baywatch is Alerte à Malibu in France….. 😹 2 days ago
- Singe de Cirque #rouen #vieuxmarche #cymbalmonkey #circusmonkey @ Place Du Vieux Marché, Rouen instagram.com/p/udqk1th2bK/ 3 days ago