I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- @badkidbebe your hood has unbeatable sunsets! http://t.co/JFPKoQUjlY 3 hours ago
- Dolapo's Hermosa Beach send off before she heads back to South Africa! #internationalboycrazies4eva http://t.co/BCoDzFYkCV 3 hours ago
- This really makes me wanna drink it http://t.co/RRTFkuXoGl 6 hours ago
- My grandpa passed away last night. He lived a long fulfilling life. He was loved by all. He taught me… instagram.com/p/ZhjeWZB2b0/ 23 hours ago
- I like this kid's drawing. I look very slim. #garybaseman #skirball http://t.co/PGFdR7oRXm 1 day ago
- Gary Baseman Live Drawing! #garybaseman #skirball #wildgirl @ Skirball Cultural Center instagram.com/p/Zgy49iB2R9/ 1 day ago