I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- Skid marks and poop stick. I only eat stick food now merci http://t.co/RayIeXZg6K 40 minutes ago
- More duck lard sticks to fatten up for the winter http://t.co/GnKZkyY6hz 41 minutes ago
- salmon sheet http://t.co/CvhROYQ7fo 2 hours ago
- Cette équipe de projet est SUPER!! Val de Reuil site has a château!!! Bonus game guess who's who:… instagram.com/p/uYeVLWB2fV/ 3 hours ago
- bought a vineyard while I was here - Château du Clos de Mandoline #franceminiature @ france minature instagram.com/p/uWVrt_h2fW/ 23 hours ago
- Le Film Noir #filmnoir #franceminiature #arcdetriomphe #eiffeltower #notredame #VOILA! @ France Miniature instagram.com/p/uV0v_mB2Wo/ 1 day ago