I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- Nuts #nutcracker vine.co/v/hxxBg9YmZZP 3 hours ago
- #MovemberxTOMS phhhoto.com/i/Dyp1rerBu1c 4 hours ago
- Learned a new industry term TOTTLE which is a hard tube that looks like a bottle. Should have named it BUBE for laughs. 12 hours ago
- Oh no. This fits me. http://t.co/PTDLY3eumz 14 hours ago
- Community: 30 Mustached Characters On SNAPCHAT For Movember buzzfeed.com/mandonator/30-… via @buzzfeeders 1 day ago
- Kerry Washington is the new face of Neutrogena. Her fave products are VisiblyEven x rainbath. Gonna ask about Django! http://t.co/K7rCFT6P9n 1 day ago