I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- Faves http://t.co/oQ7uwN2URi 2 hours ago
- Dice x Neighborhood baseball jersey ya bish #dicemagazine I love visiting @RosozD at TRIco with… instagram.com/p/sWDAUzh2YQ/ 4 hours ago
- The Papacy of Jerry Maguire #jerrymaguire #jerrymaguireVHS #everythingisterrible #EIT #EIF #cinefamily… instagram.com/p/sT4PexB2UC/ 1 day ago
- Back 2 School specials #monstersuniversity #disneyland #dca instagram.com/p/sOsNF-B2UF/ 3 days ago
- Found the fobbiest restaurant by the hotel. Eating stinky tofu don’t look at me http://t.co/L1S9FRaNCo 4 days ago
- Used up all our bitcoins to be part of Virgin Galactic's fleet #twinsietuesday @ Silicon Valley Space… instagram.com/p/sL1e--B2UT/ 4 days ago