I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- RT @latimes: The Kings wipe out a three-goal deficit to beat the St. Louis Blues, 6-4: lat.ms/1sFgmKy 5 hours ago
- I used to like Curtis Joseph from St. Louis Blues 100 years ago and look where I am now http://t.co/H9C6adLNtU 5 hours ago
- Cuz it’s wiener time http://t.co/M4sBnmdHOh 8 hours ago
- sakura babycakes instagram.com/p/wsP3W0B2Y_/ 2 days ago
- #90210 #rags2richezzzz @ Beverly Hills - Los Angeles instagram.com/p/wnPVCPh2XF/ 4 days ago
- Falalalala lalalala http://t.co/dRBtOttD0v 5 days ago