I bought these super tall “Converse” shoes from REFUSE TO BE USUAL ebay store (you mean… unusual?) about 5 years ago and they always get me compliments :P They are awesome but watch out for the zipper breaking though it has happened to me twice already. Anyway, since then, they have started carrying 35 inch ones which they have named “the world’s tallest sneaker” . But check these ones out by Daryl van Wouw. beat that!
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 2 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 2 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 3 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 3 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 3 days ago
- @DorkDuJour this priest (i will keep praying) http://t.co/mwnLqM4whM 5 days ago