Valley of the Dolls along with ~200 other doll enthusiasts invaded Royal/T today! 8 dolls were raffled off – and yes, there were 8 distinct, VERY audible screams of excitement. The Valley of the Dolls pop-up store will be at Royal/T for a while so if you want to get your hands on a Pullip, Blythe, Taeyang, Dal, J-Doll and Ai Doll, come on by. Blythe is still our favorite but I think Pullip is the “hot” thing now. It was only a few months ago when we spent a crapton of money on those Re-ment outfits… we deviced this system where we weighed the Re-ment box to make sure we weren’t getting the same outfits each time. HAHA. dorks.
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 1 day ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 1 day ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 2 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 2 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 2 days ago
- @DorkDuJour this priest (i will keep praying) http://t.co/mwnLqM4whM 3 days ago