Valley of the Dolls along with ~200 other doll enthusiasts invaded Royal/T today! 8 dolls were raffled off – and yes, there were 8 distinct, VERY audible screams of excitement. The Valley of the Dolls pop-up store will be at Royal/T for a while so if you want to get your hands on a Pullip, Blythe, Taeyang, Dal, J-Doll and Ai Doll, come on by. Blythe is still our favorite but I think Pullip is the “hot” thing now. It was only a few months ago when we spent a crapton of money on those Re-ment outfits… we deviced this system where we weighed the Re-ment box to make sure we weren’t getting the same outfits each time. HAHA. dorks.
- Little Red Riding Hood inspired #angelicpretty coordinate #lolitafashion #littleredridinghood… instagram.com/p/vwx0v_h2ed/ 23 hours ago
- Dead but Alive #waitforit #livingdead #dickensfair #talesfromthecrypt @ The Great Dickens Christmas Fair instagram.com/p/vu6vz8B2Q9/ 1 day ago
- I had better luck with men in the days before tinder... Looooooong before tinder #dickensfair @ The… instagram.com/p/vuTDZyh2cq/ 1 day ago
- French, Russian, English dolls #dickensfair #lolitafashion #angelicpretty @ The Great Dickens… instagram.com/p/vuM6WDB2XP/ 1 day ago
- 3rd shift meeting? No problem! Jetlag Mandy was ready since 2am 4 days ago
- @zilla308 if they’re engineers they’re half dads half virgins 1 week ago