Finnish fashion illustrator Laura Laine is arguably one of the most talented in her field today. Only 24, She has done work for labels such as Escada and Zara and been featured in magazines such as ELLE girl and NY Times!
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 2 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 2 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 3 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 3 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 3 days ago
- @DorkDuJour this priest (i will keep praying) http://t.co/mwnLqM4whM 4 days ago