Australian designer Jessica Sutton created the most fashionably attractive teddy bears whom I want to marry. I am torn between who I should hit on first… Tommy or Ollie? They are all handmade and are now for sale on fredflare.com. Very very limited supply – last I checked only Brian is left and he’s kinda a dork compared to the others. Get on the waiting list now so you can cuddle up with one by the fireplace this christmas. Here’s a link to her Etsy Store: Crafternoon in case they’re sold out on Fred Flare.
- Fart city http://t.co/4A05n92tMV 7 hours ago
- This photo says it all. Thanks for making all of us smile like kids again. That was the most memorable… instagram.com/p/v9lf3rh2b1/ 8 hours ago
- I learned how to walk in France so I’m attempting to walk 30min home from los Feliz ADVENTURE! 1 day ago
- I’m thankful for Chinese restaurants that are always open for those who don’t do up thanksgiving http://t.co/EIH2F906Ix 1 day ago
- #evangelinelilly 💜 got "LOST" in the #angelicpretty store but was able to find herself an outfit of… instagram.com/p/v5ERGRh2R1/ 2 days ago
- Nightcrawler Lou would have been a good Halloween costume 2 days ago