Australian designer Jessica Sutton created the most fashionably attractive teddy bears whom I want to marry. I am torn between who I should hit on first… Tommy or Ollie? They are all handmade and are now for sale on fredflare.com. Very very limited supply – last I checked only Brian is left and he’s kinda a dork compared to the others. Get on the waiting list now so you can cuddle up with one by the fireplace this christmas. Here’s a link to her Etsy Store: Crafternoon in case they’re sold out on Fred Flare.
- Back at LAP for a day to be the Eagle Award #bringhomethewin proud #eagle @ Neutrogena Corporation instagram.com/p/u1kpjIh2ft/ 2 hours ago
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 3 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 3 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 3 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 3 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 4 days ago