Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- 3rd shift meeting? No problem! Jetlag Mandy was ready since 2am 13 hours ago
- @zilla308 if they’re engineers they’re half dads half virgins 3 days ago
- Oh haha aerospace bus picked them up so I was right 3 days ago
- Is there an engineering convention in town? http://t.co/H9ctlq8wij 3 days ago
- 2 minks. You don’t need that in LA stupid. http://t.co/dJP0Y76P5J 3 days ago
- Farewell Croissant http://t.co/AFOeFFXDte 3 days ago