Marc Jacobs throws an annual masquerade holiday party. In 2006 the theme was “ A Night in Venice” in honor of Sophia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette biopic. Marc dressed as a pastel blue pigeon and all he said the whole night was “I love NY!”. In 2007 the theme was “Arabian Nights” and Marc certainly outdid himself, showing up in a “no camel toe” costume. What will the theme be this year??!!
- Achieve this #nun look with 2 pillowcases and 5 min of lonely hotel time @ Hotel Selene Pomezia instagram.com/p/utvJe_h2cu/ 2 days ago
- Typical italian meal is pork/ham done 1000 ways x cheese = dream come true = my deli raids at home http://t.co/HKlkzef2wI 2 days ago
- Vending machine croissant. I am continually amazed by what this machine has to offer http://t.co/B3CRXXxCn1 2 days ago
- Omg adult lunchables http://t.co/d9mc4iPk6n 2 days ago
- 'hodie mihi cras tibi' me today, you tomorrow @ Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte instagram.com/p/urEL9pB2fN/ 3 days ago
- @DorkDuJour this priest (i will keep praying) http://t.co/mwnLqM4whM 4 days ago